Anyone involved in the construction industry can get involved with SCE, from a private developer, materials manufacturer or supplier through to a design/CDM team.
SCE exists to share knowledge and experience.
Member benefits include:
- Sharing best practice from within the local construction sector with like-minded individuals
- Invitations to attend a range of industry specific events throughout the year
- Company promotion/representation on the members directory of the SCE website
- Promotion of new construction practices, materials and products to drive the construction industry forward
- Act as a focal point for quality local construction expertise and promote member companies
- Provide a forum for lobbying on issues of importance to the construction sector
- Advice on the different types of business support programmes available to the construction sector
- Encourage employment of local labour through up-skilling and working with local partners to promote the construction industry at all levels, drawing attention to the huge contribution this makes to the economy, environment and society
Becoming a member is straightforward and ensures your business can begin to enjoy the benefits straight away!
Download and fill in our form, scan and email or post it back and we’ll do the rest.
We look forward to adding your voice to our collective expertise.